2022 In Review
• 227 words
• 2 minute read
Tags: Year In Review
This year was a good year. I’m going to list a few things that I’m thankful for, in no particular order.
I’m thankful for…
- God’s goodness.
- My family.
- My friends.
- My church.
- Getting to ski with a bunch of friends in Utah at the beginning of the year.
- My new apartment in Golden.
- Getting to celebrate my sister’s graduation and wedding.
- My great coworkers.
- Getting to work on many interesting projects with great people at my job, including a really fun greenfield project to write a custom homeserver.
- Getting to travel to many exotic locations for work retreats.
- Getting to go to Berlin for the Matrix Community Summit and got to meet some awesome people and make new friends.
- The opportunity to give my first ever presentations at a conference.
- Getting to travel to see multiple friends.
- My vacation in Lisbon and Paris, and all of the amazing people I met on the way.
- The opportunity to teach CSCI 406 Algorithms and CSCI 400 Principles of Programming Languages.
- Getting all 50 stars on this year’s Advent of Code
- Passing my first midterm towards my 5th degree black belt while I was at ATA Worlds.
- Being able to participate in training seminars and compete at ATA Worlds.
- Passing my Level 3 Legacy Instructor certification test.
And so much more.
I’m excited to see what 2023 has in store!